According to the above rules, personal data shall be handled according to the principles of honesty, lawfulness and clearness as well as protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, as per article 13 Leg. decree no. 196/2003, we are informing you of the following:
1. The personal data supplied will be handled for the following purposes:
- Suppliers rating;
- Entry in the qualified supplier's list;
- Issue of the purchase order;
- Fulfillment of signed sales agreements and relevant accounting and fiscal obligations;
- Management of the debt settlement;
- Management of the quality system;
- Management control.
2. . Data will be handled as follows:
- Manually and/or with computers.
3. Supplying the personal data is optional and your possible refusal to supply them might determine failure to fulfil the obligations deriving from the sale contract.
4. Data could be communicated and/or handled by:
- National Mail company or other mail carriers;
- Public bodies and authorities;
- Banks, credit institution and other companies for the collection of credits;
- Business agents;
- External professionals, companies that supply us with consultancies.
5. The company entitled of the handling is:
D.V.P. Vacuum Technology s.p.a. - Via Rubizzano 627 - 40018 San Pietro in Casale (BO) - Italy.
6. The person in charge of the handling of data for SUPPLIERS area is:
Mr. Luca Zucchini.
The www.dvp.it website also features the updated list of the persons in charge of the various areas available.
7. You are entitled to exercise your rights against the data controller under Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003 at any time. The full text of Article 7 is set out below for your reference:
Legislative Decree no.196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain a confirmation as to whether or not a data controller is in possession of personal data relating to him, even though such data have not yet been recorded, and to have such data communicated to him in an intelligible form.
2. The data subject has right to have communicated to him:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes of the processing and the manner in which the data are processed;
- the logic involved in the processing when the data are processed using electronic means;
- the particulars of the data controller, of the data processors and of the representative nominated [by the controller] under Article 5, clause 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may obtain such data by virtue of their position as the [controller's] designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or authorised persons.
3. The data subject has the right to:
- have the data updated, rectified or, if he wishes, integrated;
- have the data erased or rendered anonymous or block them in the event of unlawful processing, including those data that need not be stored in order to achieve the purpose for which they were originally collected or processed;
- obtain a declaration that the operations under items a) and b) and their scope have been notified to any recipients to whom the data were disclosed or diffused, unless this proves impossible or the effort involved is manifestly disproportionate to protected right.
4. The data subject has the right to object fully or partially:
- with legitimate grounds, to the processing of his personal data, even for the purpose for which they were originally collected;
- to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, direct sales, market research or communications relating to commercial matters.